[Bid-community] Self introduction

RANAIVO Jaona ranaivo_jaona at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 5 17:38:30 CEST 2016

 Hi everybody,My name is Jaona RANAIVO, I have been working at the Centre national de Recherches sur l'Environnement and I live in Antananarivo as a botanist. Madagascar have been member to GBIF since 2003 and I am the current node manager. Madagascar is part of the regional BID project entitled  “Capacity building and biodiversity data mobilization for conservation, sustainable use, and decision making in Africa and Mdagascar” led by Pr. Ganglo. I am confident at I will learn a lot from this program.Regards   Jaona