[API-users] Requesting Occurrence Data for Large List of Species

Benjamin Feinsilver benjamin.feinsilver at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 21:06:07 CEST 2019

Thanks, Tim. I'll take another stab at it this week if I have time. I'm
hesitant to try the wider search approach because the list of plant species
I have is pretty diverse and I don't think it could conveniently be split
into a few taxonomic groups. I don't think it would make sense to try to
download all 250M plant occurrences at the kingdom level either.