[API-users] Asynchronous download service

Matthew Blissett mblissett at gbif.org
Wed Jun 20 13:22:28 CEST 2018

Hi,

It looks like the "IN" predicate doesn't work in some cases, we have an
issue recorded for that: https://github.com/gbif/portal-feedback/issues/575

But also, your query had 21,573 taxon keys, which is probably too many —
the query is passed as a URL parameter, and this will exceed the maximum
length: https://github.com/gbif/occurrence/issues/50

Cheers,

Matthew