[API-users] Broken Endpoint?

Sandy Cheeks viper_gx at web.de
Wed Jul 19 14:59:07 CEST 2017

Hello Markus and Daniel,

thank you for the fast replies. It's a pity that you had to remove that
many records from the backbone.

When looking at the occurences, I need to ask two things:

a) Are the occurences curated in any form or could they also include
pictures showing the wrong species?

b) I can only set a maximum limit of 200k on the endpoint Daniel
mentioned, so I went on to /occurence/downloads. When I try to send this
data via POST (Content-type: application/json):

{
  "creator":"dayzd",
  "notification_address": ["viper_gx at web.de"],
  "predicate":
  {
    "type":"and",

"predicates":[{"type":"equals","key":"class_key","value":"212"},{"type":"equals","key":"media_type","value":"StillImage"}]
  }
}

I get a response code of 400. When I leave the content type blank, I'd
get a 415. I also tried with the value of "class_key" being an integer,
but still no luck.

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Greetings, Dayzd