[API-users] dataset activity api request paged by date

Herbario SANT sant.herbarium at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 16:06:57 CET 2017

Hello

Where can I find a list of all possible api parameters for this api request?:

/occurrence/download/dataset/{datasetKey}

It looks similar to the data portal "dataset download activitiy" url,
which uses an offset parameter for paging download activity using the
links at the end of the page.

http://www.gbif.org/dataset/{datasetKey}/activity?offset=10

But ... what other filtering options are there when using the api?

I wonder if there is a way to request activity related to a certain
date or date range (or to a single year, month). Some examples:

year=2016
yearRange=2014,2016
date=2017-01-31
dateRange=2016-12-01,2016-12-31

Of course, I am meaning the "download date", not the "occurrence date".

Thanks a lot for your help.

--
David García San León
Herbario SANT