[API-users] New Portal/Occurrece API functionalities

godfoder godfoder at acis.ufl.edu
Wed Jun 15 22:05:23 CEST 2016

Awesome work guys, this make a number of data mining queries I used to
have to run much easier and accessible right from the API/Download system.

Any chance that the protocol field could be made searchable? Its always
frustrating when I can see fields in the API, but have no ability to
inspect their contents other that iteration. It's like the data is
locked away just out of reach.

- Alex