[API-users] New taxonomic backbone

Markus Döring mdoering at gbif.org
Mon Aug 8 15:57:16 CEST 2016

Thanks Alex,

the current backbone export is hosted here:
http://rs.gbif.org/datasets/backbone/2016-07-25/

I have just updated the current symlink to point to that archive, thanks for reminding!
http://rs.gbif.org/datasets/backbone/backbone-current.zip

Markus

On 08 Aug 2016, at 15:53, godfoder <godfoder at acis.ufl.edu<mailto:godfoder at acis.ufl.edu>> wrote:

Great Job! It's nice to see the time investment you put into re-working the backbone infrastructure paying off. Any ETA on updating the DwC-A version at http://rs.gbif.org/datasets/backbone/backbone-current.zip ?

- Alex