[API-users] Suggestion to add nomenclaturalCode to NameUsage of checklistbank

Markus Döring mdoering at gbif.org
Wed Nov 11 11:59:26 CET 2015

Hi James,

you are right that the NameUsage class does not have the code property. I have created a jira request for that:
http://dev.gbif.org/issues/browse/POR-2971 <http://dev.gbif.org/issues/browse/POR-2971>

In case the source data has that term it will be available in the verbatim view of the usage though already now.
Unfortunately we have a nasty bug in our verbatim usage handling that I discovered just today.
That requires us to reindex all checklist data first which will take quite a while before you can access the nomenclaturalCode there.
http://dev.gbif.org/issues/browse/PF-2228 <http://dev.gbif.org/issues/browse/PF-2228>

best,
Markus