[API-users] Count of occurrences

Daniel Amariles damariles at humboldt.org.co
Thu Jan 8 14:39:01 CET 2015

Hello

Thanks Otsubo for spotting that dataset, at first I though it was indexing
delay, but the same happen with this records published in April 2014

http://www.gbif.org/dataset/0fae5c5d-346e-4751-a18b-1247dbd69326

http://www.gbif.org/dataset/29579dca-e296-4724-8f4f-ae39b3f6da14

I just checked and all this datasets and all their records has unique
catalogNumber

So, I have the same doubt about them

All the best

*Daniel Amariles*Infraestructura Informática EC-SIB - Node Manager GBIF

*Instituto de Investigación de Recursos BiológicosAlexander von
HumboldtCalle 28A # 15 - 09PBX: (57) 1 320 2767 Ext. 3108Bogotá, D.C.,
Colombia*
Antes de imprimir este mensaje, piensa si realmente necesitas
hacerlo. ¡Gracias!