[API-users] Does typeSpecimens API work?

Markus Döring mdoering at gbif.org
Mon Jan 5 11:01:09 CET 2015

Hello James,

in the current checklist bank index there is not too much type information available. I hope to improve the situation with my new backbone work I am starting now.
But many of the species file checklists have type information, for example "Nesogryllus Perkins, 1899":

http://api.gbif.org/v1/species/131684623
http://api.gbif.org/v1/species/131684623/typeSpecimens

Markus