[API-users] Any changes in the download API?

Tim Robertson trobertson at gbif.org
Mon Apr 13 13:46:00 CEST 2015

Hi Scott,

I’m afraid we haven’t made any progress towards this.
Rate limiting the users would be the only solution.  We’ll try and schedule that as soon as we can but just to be honest - it is not likely to be something coming imminently as we have quite some backlog right now (hence recruiting http://gbif.org/jobs).

Cheers,
Tim