[API-users] Why is the downloads interface different than other occurrence endpoints?

Scott Chamberlain myrmecocystus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 18:44:55 CEST 2014

Hi Markus,

Thanks for the explanation!  I asked Tim on twitter, but in case he misses
the tweet: Is there a page that lists variable names to use for the
occurrence/download/ endpoint? They seem to differ from occurrence/search
endpoint. e.g. basisOfRecord in occurrence/search is BASIS_OF_RECORD in
occurrence/download. I found this page
https://github.com/gbif/occurrence/blob/master/occurrence-ws/src/test/java/org/gbif/occurrence/download/service/HiveQueryVisitorTest.java
with tests that lists some variable names.

Cheers, Scott