[API-users] Remove/filter by data from botanical gardens?

Alex Thompson godfoder at acis.ufl.edu
Tue Oct 7 19:03:44 CEST 2014

Also not something that can be done via the API, but botanical gardens
will also tend to be fairly large locality outliers (large numbers of
extremely tightly clustered points from relatively diverse taxa). Often,
I've found, many gardens are all geo-referenced to a single reference
locality, so you don't even need to do a bounding box filter, you can
just filter out specific points.

- Alex