[API-users] Remove/filter by data from botanical gardens?

Markus Döring mdoering at gbif.org
Tue Oct 7 17:02:13 CEST 2014

… plus LivingSpecimen is used a lot for culture collections (e.g. fungi, algae) and all germplasm / seed records with mostly correct wild location data.
You would filter out a few correct native occurrences by using basis of record.

And establishmentMeans is not yet part of our API search filters - so you would have to filter records yourself locally.

Markus