[API-users] Remove/filter by data from botanical gardens?

Scott Chamberlain myrmecocystus at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 03:00:04 CEST 2014

Hello,

Someone brought up recently whether or not they could exclude observations
from botanical gardens in GBIF occurrence searches. I think they meant just
occurrences from within actual gardens, not observations from more natural
areas in a database provided by a botanical garden.

Is something like this already flagged as an issue in the occurrence issue
enum? I didn't see it myself. I guess one could find the data providers
that are botanical gardens and exclude those if they are in the search
results.

Thanks for any guidance.

Cheers, Scott Chamberlain