[ALA-Portal] (no subject)

Andrea Ferreira Portela Nunes aportela at mctic.gov.br
Mon Sep 24 14:37:29 CEST 2018

Dear all,

The GBIF Brazilian node has also been customizing the ALA platform in recent months and so we made the decision to join and participate in the ALA community, joining the countries that have decided not only to share technologies but solutions, experiences and support.
In this way, we would like to ask those who update the community site to insert this information, also indicating the development status of the platform (ALA) in the Brazilian node.
Thanks a lot,

Andrea Ferreira Portela Nunes

DEPPD/SEPED

Coordenadora Geral de Biomas