[ALA-Portal] Introduction to the Biodiversity Atlas Austria

David.Martin at csiro.au David.Martin at csiro.au
Fri Nov 9 12:39:50 CET 2018

Thanks Tanji - welcome,  its great to meet you all virtually !

You may notice that this mailing list is very quiet - thats mainly because most people just use Slack (we have moved from Hip Chat to Slack), but we keep the mailing lists for announcements.
There is a channel in Slack for Living Atlas developers. Happy to invite you and members of the team to this.

Best wishes,

Dave Martin
Atlas of Living Australia