[ALA-Portal] Follow-ups of the Feb ALA workshop in Madrid

Raul Pereira raul.pereira at gmail.com
Wed May 23 17:39:40 CEST 2018

Hello Chihjen and all members,

I would like to help in this project, I'm setting up a local environment
and I intend to set up an environment in production and keep the
documentation okay, it is one of the points that I focus on to make life
easier for new people.

- My initial difficulties gave rise to this PR:
https://github.com/AtlasOfLivingAustralia/ala-install/pull/170

- Follow my github account: https://github.com/raulpe7eira

Thanks.

Att., raulpereira/CSM