[Ala-portal] Help about the ALA documentation

Fabien CAVIERE caviere at gbif.fr
Wed Sep 6 18:09:37 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

One of the main objectives of the mentoring between Canadensys and GBIF
France is to improve the documentation in English and in French. As you
may see, we made several modifications on the Documentation wiki
especially on the structure.

However, there are still missing parts on the documentation; mostly
technical so we need your help to fulfill them.

In order to organize this, I would like to know if you are interested by
working on this ? Do you have any time to allocate on this task ?

If so, could you please tell me when you are available ? And which part
of the documentation would you wish to complete ?

Have a nice day.

Cheers,

Fabien Caviere