[Ala-portal] Document for the ALA documentation

Fabien CAVIERE caviere at gbif.fr
Mon Oct 16 16:55:51 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

As I talked about it during the TDWG 2017, I made a Google Sheets for
helping the community to complete the ALA documentation.

You can find it on the following link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1Y9R_vUUXbO5drE11CZlZS0wTOme-CcBGLLRI1HVoo/edit#gid=1805639524

This document gives you the opportunity to assign yourself to any part
of the wiki.

To do this, you just have to fill your name in the "In charge" column.

There is a color code for helping participants to understand the state
of each chapter :

- red - empty: the page needs to be entirely written.

- yellow - incomplete: the page is partly written but some important
points are missing

- light green - almost done: the page is almost finished but some
additional information need to be added.

- green - complete: the page is fully written.

If a page is already tagged "Completed" but you have more information
you wish to add, go ahead and follow the instructions using the
Good-practices
<https://github.com/AtlasOfLivingAustralia/documentation/wiki/Good-practices>.

Each month, I will highlight a section of the documentation to help its
completion.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email.

Have a good day.

Cheers,

Fabien.