[Ala-portal] Query to get data for a country not published by that country

David.Martin at csiro.au David.Martin at csiro.au
Wed Feb 24 16:09:18 CET 2016

HI Rui,

In case it helps, you could do this with some code by querying the list of publishing countries:

http://api.gbif.org/v1/node/country

and use this list (after removing PT) to query with country=PT&publishingCountry=AD.
This isn’t as handy as the single query (and single download) you are suggesting, but it should get you there via a longer route.

Hope this helps,

Dave Martin
ALA