[Ala-portal] Query to get data for a country not published by that country

Rui Figueira ruifigueira at isa.ulisboa.pt
Tue Feb 23 11:19:15 CET 2016

Hi Méliane,

Yes, that's it:

> identify all occurrences in Portugal published by institutions NOT in Portugal.

If you could create that custom query, it would greatly facilitate the
management of the national data portal in the future.

But for the time being, I understand that the only option is to download
all occurrences for Portugal, and afterwards filter it to remove records
published by Portuguese, right?

Thanks,

Rui

Rui Figueira
Coordenador do Nó Português do GBIF
ruifigueira at isa.ulisboa.pt
Instituto Superior de Agronomia
Herbário
Tapada da Ajuda, 1349-017 Lisboa, Portugal
Tel. +351 213653421 | Fax. +351 213653195
http://www.gbif.pt
http://www.isa.ulisboa.pt