[Ala-portal] Populating portal for a country

Nicolas Noé n.noe at biodiversity.be
Fri Jun 12 16:23:06 CEST 2015

Thanks to the three of you for your complementary answers, that's really
helpful.

Dave, I confirm that we are really interested in an improved version
that triggers download in a more gentle way to avoid triggering GBIF's
defense mechanism. And Marie-Elise, we are also very interested in your
scripts. Don't hesitate if we can be of any help to one of you!

Have a great weekend,

Nico