[Ala-portal] Issues with "Add all GBIF resources for a country"

Nicolas Noé n.noe at biodiversity.be
Wed Jul 8 10:39:45 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have some difficulties using this feature to get all the data for
Belgium. When I run this option without limits, it generally get stuck
for a few specific datasets, I guess for simple reasons like
connectivity errors. For example yesterday, 61 datasets (on a total of
71) were successfully downloaded, while the rest (10 datasets) are stuck
at either "Downloading", either "Creating GBIF Data Resource".

My question is: how can I complete the process by restarting those?

- Reloading everything via the "Reload existing resources" checkbox will
be very slow, and will likely still fails for a few datasets.
- Just relaunching the whole import process without checking this box
will not do anything (I guess those stuck resources are considered in
progress)
- Deleting those few data resources is not possible since they do not
appear in the "view all data resources" page.

Any idea of what I can do to complete my country import ?

Best,

Nicolas