[Ala-portal] ERROR in biocache-hubs-0-70??

Santiago Martinez de la Riva sama at gbif.es
Fri Jul 3 10:13:45 CEST 2015

Hi all,

Im trying to generate the war file of generic-hub. I only have change the app-name, and when Im going to create the war I obtain this error:

generic-hub-es/target/work/plugins/build-info-1.2.6/grails-app/controllers/grails/plugin/buildinfo/BuildInfoController.groovy: -1: Repetitive method name/signature for method 'java.lang.Object withFormat(groovy.lang.Closure)' in class 'grails.plugin.buildinfo.BuildInfoController'.

Thanks in advance,
Santi.