[Ala-portal] releases for collectory, biocache-hubs and ala-name-matching

Santiago Martinez de la Riva sama at gbif.es
Fri Sep 5 19:45:36 CEST 2014

Hi Dave and sorry, is my fault :(

I wrote this issue on GitHub: https://github.com/AtlasOfLivingAustralia/collectory/issues/26. And I forgot to write it in the mail list too. I've tested this issue in the new release and it doesn't work :(

When i search one dataset in my VM:

Request: http://bie.ala.org.au/search.json?q=inven&fq=idxtype:DATASET&pageSize=1000&sort=name&callback=jQuery17102814428869323291_1409938878851&_=1409938891002

Thanks so much.
Cheers,
SaMa
Santiago Martínez de la Riva
GBIF.ES, Unidad de Coordinación         Tel. +34 91 4203017 x 273
Real Jardín Botánico - CSIC                     Fax +34 91 429 2405
Plaza de Murillo, 2                                     sama at gbif.es
28014 Madrid, Spain                                 www.gbif.es