[Ala-portal] releases for collectory, biocache-hubs and ala-name-matching

David.Martin at csiro.au David.Martin at csiro.au
Fri Sep 5 08:43:03 CEST 2014

Hi Santiago, all,

We've put out three bug releases with fixes for the links back to collection/institutions and the name matching issues.

* ala-name-matching v2.1
* collectory v1.1.1
* biocache-hubs v0.57

The ansible scripts are now pointing at these versions so re-running the ala-demo.yml [1] ansible playbook will install these updates.
To update your instance generic-hub, change the biocache-hubs version referenced in the grails-app/conf/BuildConfig.groovy to:

runtime ":biocache-hubs:0.57"

The latest builds are deployed to http://ala-demo.gbif.org.
Heres an example record with institution/collection links here [2].

We also noticed a bad config setting with demo scripts that we've now fixed.
The file /data/biocache/config/biocache-config.properties should have the following:

caches.collections.enabled=true

This was set to false and was preventing the proper display of collection, institution names in queries.

Hope this helps,

Dave

[1] https://github.com/AtlasOfLivingAustralia/ala-install/blob/master/ansible/ala-demo.yml
[2] http://ala-demo.gbif.org/generic-hub/occurrences/15729b22-4acb-4d9a-b52e-8c929768f50d