[Ala-portal] Crowdin project: translations of collectory module.

Santiago Martinez de la Riva sama at gbif.es
Wed Oct 1 11:03:02 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I forgot to tell that we finished to translate the message.properties file of collectory module in the crowdin platform two weeks ago.

https://crowdin.com/project/ala-i18n/es-ES

I have to say that not all of this translations are exactly right becouse when you load the message properties file in the collectory module you need to move the position of some message variables. This is because sometimes the position of the variables are not the same in both language, in this case in spanish and english, and I think that this issue will occur in other languages.

Kind regards,
Santi

Santiago Martínez de la Riva
GBIF.ES, Unidad de Coordinación         Tel. +34 91 4203017 x 273
Real Jardín Botánico - CSIC                     Fax +34 91 429 2405
Plaza de Murillo, 2                                     sama at gbif.es
28014 Madrid, Spain                                 www.gbif.es