[Ala-portal] Problems with Process Function (Biocache-Store)

Daniel Lins daniel.lins at gmail.com
Fri May 9 07:41:05 CEST 2014

Hi David,

We are configuring a new test server (with CentOS) and we having a problem
never seen before in our other ALA instances.

We are loading the data in the Biocache-Store correctly (These data are
saved in the Cassandra database), but the processing function doesn't works.The
delete-resource didn't works too.

In both cases, no error messages are shown (see the screens).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oorsagr529n2qan/ScreensCentOS.zip

I thought it was something related to taxon files, but we repeat the
configuration steps and this error remained.

Do you have any suggestions to solve this problem?

Regards,

Daniel Lins da Silva
(Mobile) 55 11 96144-4050
Research Center on Biodiversity and Computing (Biocomp)
University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
daniellins at usp.br
daniel.lins at gmail.com