[Ala-portal] Internacionalization (i18n) of the Hubs module

Nick.Dosremedios at csiro.au Nick.Dosremedios at csiro.au
Fri Mar 21 00:08:53 CET 2014

Hi Suelane,

The tag file in /webapp/WEB-INF/tags/occurrenceTableRow.tag has some code to handle i18n codes. For the fieldName to internationalised, you need to add an extra param of fieldNameIsMsgCode="true”.  E.g.

<alatag:occurrenceTableRow annotate="false" section="dataset" fieldCode="dataProvider" fieldNameIsMsgCode="true" fieldName="record.dataProvider.label">

See if that works for you.

Regards

Nick
--