[Ala-portal] Names Generator Issues

Tim Robertson [GBIF] trobertson at gbif.org
Wed Mar 12 15:51:38 CET 2014

Hi Allan,

I am sure the ALA folks will comment when they wake up.  But...

It doesn't appear to be published as an artifact in the ALA maven repository:
  http://maven.ala.org.au/repository/au/org/ala/

You could build from source from: https://code.google.com/p/ala-portal/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fala-names-generator

I presume using something along the lines of "mvn clean assembly:assembly"

I hope this helps provide some options,
Tim

Tim Robertson - GBIF Head of Informatics - trobertson at gbif.org
Global Biodiversity Information Facility http://www.gbif.org/
GBIF Secretariat, Universitetsparken 15, DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark
Tel: +45 3532 1487  Mob: +45 2826 1487  Fax: +45 2875 1480