[Ala-portal] How to bypass the authentication process of Collectory component

Tim Robertson [GBIF] trobertson at gbif.org
Thu Mar 6 12:03:45 CET 2014

Great stuff Daniel,

I'd like to update the wiki (or I can give you access to, which might be better) with a link to your installation, and details of it when its ready if that is ok?  It will be highly useful for others to know what hardware you are running on, OS versions etc.

Thanks,
Tim

Tim Robertson - GBIF Head of Informatics - trobertson at gbif.org
Global Biodiversity Information Facility http://www.gbif.org/
GBIF Secretariat, Universitetsparken 15, DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark
Tel: +45 3532 1487  Mob: +45 2826 1487  Fax: +45 2875 1480