[Ala-portal] Proposed workshop in Canberra - July 2014

melecoq melecoq at gbif.fr
Mon Jun 9 12:29:55 CEST 2014

 Hello Dave,

 The GBIF France node is really interested by this kind of workshop.
 Espacially after the test we made last week with  BeBif and AntaBif in
 Brussels.
 I need to speak with the French node about the possibility to come to
 this meeting in Canberra. The next team meeting will be on the 13th of
 June so I will be able to give you an answer at this time.

 Thanks!

 Marie-Elise

 --
 Marie-Elise LECOQ