[Ala-portal] missing /data/biocache-load directory

Burke Chih-Jen Ko [GBIF] bko at gbif.org
Fri Jun 6 11:27:07 CEST 2014

Hi all,

In the installation guide there is a step[1] that creates /data/biocache-load directory manually by logging in to the virtual box. This step is created because neither the ansible playbook nor the biocache components creates that directory which is necessary for finishing the installation.

I am thinking about saving this step by updating the Ansible playbook. But, is this directory supposed to be created by the biocache-hub webapp or biocache backend processes, hence it's an issue of the biocache component? If so, then I'll file an issue about this. Or I propose to update the playbook and I can do that.

What do you think?

Cheers,

Burke

[1] http://dev.gbif.org/wiki/display/ALA/02+Installation#id-02Installation-Ansible