[Ala-portal] Ansible changes removes local caches - intended?

David.Martin at csiro.au David.Martin at csiro.au
Tue Jun 3 13:50:23 CEST 2014

Hi Tim,

I made that change during a big refactor - but for selfish reasons.
Use of local repo from my home internet connection to external VMs (EC2 and Nectar - an Aussie provider) made running the scripts from scratch too slow to use/test. Testing with vagrant is very useful, but up until point.
I think Australia lacks the internet speeds (particularly upload speeds) of the scandinavia :)
Perhaps we need a toggle to use local repo or not. Or alternatively a way of replicating artefacts to other maven repositories so that it isnt slow from other countries.

Cheers

Dave