[Ala-portal] issues with the Collectory module.

Tim Robertson [GBIF] trobertson at gbif.org
Mon Apr 28 10:34:18 CEST 2014

Thanks for testing that Daniel

For background information: This issue came following the GBIF API deploy last week which tightened up security.  Previously people could discover download status without actually authenticating - while this posed no real risk, it was an oversight in the API security, and we addressed that.  You will also note, that downloads are now much “wider” as GBIF support the full width of Darwin Core in the index now.

Thanks,
Tim