[IPT] IPT v3 Release Candidate

Matthew Blissett mblissett at gbif.org
Mon Sep 4 11:18:40 UTC 2023

Hi Victor,

Thanks for pointing this out, the link is missing from the email.

The WAR file is here:
https://repository.gbif.org/content/groups/gbif/org/gbif/ipt/3.0-RC1/ipt-3.0-RC1.war

There are links to the RPM packages etc in the *test* version of the
manual, here: https://ipt.gbif-uat.org/manual/en/ipt/latest/releases

Thanks,

Matt