[IPT] How to define request with more that one filtering criteria in gbif density data service

riihi tonttu saikari78 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 13:16:31 CEST 2009

Hi,

Sorry if this question is misplaced in this mailing list.

If there is a mailing list that is more specifically focussed on the gbif
webservices API, I’d be very grateful that you would give me the address of
the list ( I’ve looked but haven’t been able to find one).

I’d like to know how to define a request with more that one filtering
criteria in the gbif density data service. For instance, the following
request extracts a kml density file of all occurrences in Canada

http://data.gbif.org/ws/rest/density/list?originisocountrycode=CA&format=kml

However if I add the constraint that the occurrences come from the OBIS
network:

http://data.gbif.org/ws/rest/density/list?resourcenetworkkey=3&originisocountrycode=CA&format=kml

only one constraint is taken into account (resourcenetworkkey), the
originisocountrycode  is disregarded.

Is there any way of combining several filters in a density request?

Thanks very much.

saikari