[API-users] Get specific occurrences

Federico Mendez fmendez at gbif.org
Fri May 18 09:53:27 CEST 2018

Hi Akshat, the offset param defines how many items to skip before beginning to return rows. That means that to get the next page you have use offset=30 for your second request, in general you should use something like
offset=0
first call: offset=1&limit=30
then: offset=(limit + previous offset)&limit=30

I hope this helps, Fede.