[API-users] Limits on the occurrence search API

Nicolas Noé n.noe at biodiversity.be
Thu Feb 26 14:03:43 CET 2015

Hi Markus,

Thanks, that makes perfect sense. Two more general questions:

- Shouldn't the secretariat update the documentation to say the limit is
200.000 instead of 1.000.000 ?
- Is there a plan to incrementally remove/lessen this limitation ? 200K
is quite a limit compared to the 500M+ total records available.

Best,

n.